Tweetbot is a full-featured OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds and animation, or features like multiple timelines and column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
- Notification Center support.
- Beautiful Retina graphics.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses, and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone, and iPad via iCloud.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp, and Droplr.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
- Collections support
- Improved quote preview in compose window
- Removed play/pause button from video playback. Clicking on the video will toggle play/pause.
- Fixed an issue where incoming DM's would play a sound even when notification center was set to 'Do not Disturb'.
- If you mute someone you don't follow, it now automatically mutes searches, mentions and lists.
- Fixed an issue with using the left-arrow key when in the timeline search field.
- Fixed an issue with tab jumping too many columns.
- Fixed an issue where you could drag additional images or video into a tweet that already had the max number of attachments.
- Fixed an issue where videos would fail to upload.
- Fixed an issue where .mov files could not be added as video.
- Fixed an issue where the progress spinner wouldn't disappear after loading.
- Fixed an issue where text could be cut off at the bottom after adding an image in the compose window.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor