Tweetbot is a full-featured OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
- Notification Center Support.
- Beautiful Retina graphics.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
0. If you previously used a cracked version 1.0.1 – Do nothing, just run Tweetbot.app and work.
1. Open the “Keychain Access» – / Applications / Utilities / Keychain Access.app – and remove the item from there called «com.tapbots.Tweetbot.AccountTokens»;
2. Tweetbot run version 1.0.1 (file is called «Tweetbot (1.0.1). App»). You will be prompted to log in to Twitter – do not give up;
3. Once authentication is successfully completed, close the Tweetbot (1.0.1), and run the latest version (file «Tweetbot.app»)
4. Yes, you are now a pirate!
Note: You must upgrade to Tweetbot 1.2 or later by March 5th, 2013. All previous versions will stop working due to Twitter API changes.
- New options for menubar icon and dock badge. See Notifications in Preferences.
- Enable/disable notifications when a specific user tweets. Control-click on a user you are following and choose 'Enable/Disable Notifications' from the context menu.
- Thumbnail support for Vine and Flickr.
- Ability to reorder accounts in account preferences.
- Support for adding .mp4 video to tweets.
- Fixed issue with uploading animated gifs.
- Can now drag .mp4 or images into app icon to create a new tweet.
- Can now open profiles or tweets on twitter.com.
- Clicking on the date label in the status detail will open in your browser.
- If the username/hashtag completion popover appears and you press up arrow when there's no selection or the top item selected, the popover now goes away. Same when at the bottom.
- Fixed the issue where 'goto user' would fail if there was a space before or after the username.
- Fixed the issue where a twitter search url didn't work as expected in some cases.
- Fixed the issue where if someone faved your tweet it looked like you faved it.
- 'View in Favstar' now respects open links in background preference.
- Fixed the issue where when creating new tweet, typing something, hitting escape and then clicking somewhere would dismiss the tweet.
- Fixed the issue with changing muted keyword durations.
- Updated to use Twitter's 1.1 API.
- Updated to meet some of Twitter's new UI requirements.
OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor