TurboWeb is an easy and intuitive way to design beautiful web sites. With its simple drag-and-drop editor, you can create great-looking and highly functional web pages in minutes. Simply drag elements to your canvas, then position and resize. Select from text, images, videos, maps, 70,000+ clip art and stock photos, slideshows, navigation bars, forms, custom HTML, and much more. Apply hyperlinks, shadows, borders, and backgrounds, and select from over a dozen hand-picked web fonts. When your web site is complete, you can export your files, or publish directly to your web host from within the app. If you don’t have a web host, you can sign up for one via the app, and instantly have a fully functional web site with your own domain name.
No knowledge of HTML, CSS, or coding is necessary. TurboWeb is one of the quickest and easiest comprehensive web-design apps available.
- Easy drag-and-drop editor. If you can imagine it, you can create it.
- Clean HTML5 output, optimized for quick page loads.
- Insert text, images, YouTube or Vimeo videos, buttons, and Google maps.
- Select from 70,000+ clip art, stock photos, and backgrounds.
- Dozens of creative web fonts.
- Create a working contact us form.
- Build and insert a slideshow gallery.
- Add custom HTML anywhere on a page.
- Export all web files to a ZIP file for self-publishing.
- Publish via FTP to your web host, or sign up for hosting and publish in minutes.
- Style elements with shadows, inner shadows, borders, and reflections.
- Fill elements with colors, radial and linear gradients, textures, frames, or images.
- Layout guides make arranging elements a snap.
- Full iCloud support.
- Now supports responsive design
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor