Tunnelblick is a free, open source graphic user interface for OpenVPN on OS X. It provides easy control of OpenVPN client and/or server connections. It comes as a ready-to-use application with all necessary binaries and drivers (including OpenVPN, easy-rsa, and tun/tap drivers). No additional installation is necessary — just add your configuration and encryption information.
To use Tunnelblick you need access to a VPN server — your computer is one end of the tunnel and the VPN server is the other end.
Version 3.6.8beta10 (build 4622):
- Fixes a problem loading tun or tap kexts on macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Updates OpenSSL from version 1.0.2i to version 1.0.2j
- Fixes two problems that caused Tunnelblick to crash
- Includes OpenVPN 2.3 git-master 38f98fd dated 2016-09-21 (and OpenVPN 2.3.12)
- Updates localization
- Fixes problems with long usernames, passwords, passphrase, credentials names, and configuration names
- Fixes a problem when a configuration file is modified outside of Tunnelblick
OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor