Tublme is a beautiful and powerful, yet easy-to-use, Tumblr desktop client. It makes browsing Tumblr a whole new experience with its minimalistic approach.
- Lists – As in Twitter, a list is a selected group of users. Just add people (you don’t even need to be following them) to a new or existing list and you’ll be able to check the list timeline whenever you want.
- Saved searches – Apart from keeping a history of your recent searches, Tublme me lets you save the ones you want.
- Keyboard shortcuts – So you prefer using the keyboard? No problem: browse the Dashboard, make a search or like a post using simple keyboard shortcuts.
- Multiple accounts – You can add as many Tumblr accounts as you want and change from one to another instantly.
- Simultaneous uploads – Are you uploading a very heavy post and, meanwhile, you have finished writing a new one? No need to wait. Publish it and Tublme will take care of it all.
- Work offline – Did your Internet connection failed? Was there an error while uploading? Did you have to cancel your upload? Tublme saves your post automatically for you to try again later.
- Notification center – When publishing a post, when you have new followers, etc. And if you prefer using Growl, no problem, Tublme is compatible.
- Retina ready – Tublme is optimized for the new MacBook Pro Retina Display.
- Beautiful interface
- Icon in the dock, in the menubar, or both
- Markdown, HTML, and RTE support
- QuickLook support when viewing posts (Space bar key)
- Lots of kitties…
* Fixed white scrollbar problems.
* Fixed disappearing sidebar buttons.
* Fixed non-translated empty table texts.
* Added tooltips to blog buttons.
* Added a visual feedback when unfollowing people.
* Fixed text from new posts notification passing through the refresh button at small window widths.
* Fixed duplicate drop detection when dragging photos from iPhoto.
* Fixed a bug with the blogs list inside a list that was repeating rows on scroll.
* Fixed the follow/unfollow icon not changing correctly.
* Fixed some translation tips.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor