Trim Enabler lets you enable trim, monitor your disk health, optimize your performance, and benchmark your drive.
- Enable Trim – Flip the switch to enable trim safely and improve your data writing speeds and overall drive longevity.
- Monitor Health – The advanced health feature uses S.M.A.R.T technology to report drive status and remaining health.
- Optimize Performance – Access advanced macOS tweaks to improve your performance or free up to several gigabytes of disk space.
- Benchmark Speeds – Measure your disk performance easily and compare it to manufacturers’ claims.
- Major new version, improving all of Trim Enabler's features
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor