Trim Enabler brings trim to OS X. It’s as easy as flipping a switch. Trim is must-have feature for most Solid State Drives. It not only increases data writing speeds, but it increases the lifetime of the SSD itself.
- Adjusted animation graphics behavior so only the internal GPU is used to save performance
- Fixed an issue where users with Fusion Drives were unable to run the benchmark
- Fixed an issue where users with case sensitive HFS disks would be unable to enable Trim or got stuck in ”Driver backup not found” state
- Fixed an issue where two disks of the same model would show the same partition details in S.M.A.R.T and benchmark
- Fixed an issue with displaying temperature for some disks
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7.0 or later