Tri-CATALOG analyzes and catalogues an unlimited number of volumes. If you spend too much time finding a picture or a file on your hard disk or your CDs, just let Tri-CATALOG analyze them once, and you’ll recover them in a wink. Tri-CATALOG was built to save a list of the contents of your folders, local and remote disks, CDs, DVDs, etc., in its database so that you can locate them quickly and easily.
- Share your pictures: For each folder or disk analyzed, Tri-CATALOG creates a “virtual volume” containing the list of files with folder hierarchy, as well as thumbnails for images. With Tri-CATALOG, you can easily share this data with other users and other Macs.
- Protect your pictures: You can send “virtual volumes” to others. They can view your images but with limited resolution. You retain control of the original pictures.
- Bring your whole photo library with you: The “virtual volumes” are very light compared to the original volume, but you can see all the images (reduced). On a small Mac, you can view all of your pictures.
- Added sort options in the list of volumes.
- Open an existing image with a predefined application (set in Preferences).
- Various minor improvements and interface changes.
- Various minor corrections.
OS X 10.6 or later