Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that automatically saves your data (from a single folder to an entire disk), synchronize folders, and creates and maintains bootable copy of your disk.
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of remote volumes.
- And much more.
- Improved disk speed measurements
- Added an option to create a Boot OS X partition, in the Create Recovery HD partition tool
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes
- Fixed an issue (with the FTP Backup action) that can give an erroneous comparison of the files that contain resources (old structure of files)
- Fixed an issue with OS X 10.9 (or less) preventing the display of the Last Actions panel
- Various minor corrections
OS X 10.6 or later