Tri-BACKUP is a customizable back-up solution for your disks and folders, Tri-Backup Pro adds advanced functions such as web server back-ups, control for actions from remote machines, copying process double-checking, and e-mail alerts (for example, to send email to an administrator when errors were detected, or to monitor the proper implementation of backups).
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted, or modified.
- Automatic mount of remote volumes.
- And much more.
- The list of the last executed actions can now be sorted (by duration, name...).
- Enhanced activity survey.
- Enhanced stats of actions executed.
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes.
- Fixed an issue with Incremental Backup actions where the dates filter could exclude files that should be backed up.
- Various minor corrections.
OS X 10.6 or later