Treadnauts gives competitive platform fighters a kiss of physics finesse. Gracefully pilot your tank through gorgeous arenas to land a deadly shot on your opponents! You’ve got a slew of useful tricks at your disposal, including treads that stick to any wall, boosters for midair hops, zero-friction slides, and rocket jumps for soaring into the sky. It’s all about moving with style!
- Four playable zones, each with unique mechanics and physics objects
- Explosive couch competitive mode for 2-4 artillery rocket scientists
- Online multiplayer beta for solo pilots or duos
- Computer AI tanks with three difficulty levels
- Single-player Target Test mode with medals and global leaderboards
- Laser guns, grappling hooks, homing shells, and tons of other power-ups to collect
- A dynamic soundtrack by King Felix that changes every time you play
- Player progression with levels, maps and characters to unlock
- Modifiers to shake things up: zero gravity, slow motion, chaos mode and many more!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor