Transmit is a powerful and versatile Mac OS X application that makes it easy for you to manage and organize large files on various servers on clouds.
User-oriented interface with support for multiple tabs
With Transmit’s help you can quickly and effortlessly transfer files to SFTP or FTP server, as well as Amazon S3 or WevDAV from within a user-oriented interface.
Transmit comes a simple and reliable solution for users that need to maintain websites, upload numerous photos or perform backups.
Transmit comes with a “Twin-Turbo Engine”, multi-connection transfer and FXP support fact that makes it a fast, smooth-running and dependable client for most Mac users.
On top of that, Transmit enables you to limit the bandwidth, synchronize or compare files with ease.
Choose between a single or dual pane window
From Transmit’s two-panel window you can view the files stored locally and the ones saved on the server. At the same time, Transmit helps you create a list with favorite servers add a new FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 or WebDAV server.
The top toolbar allows you to switch between the thumbnail, list, column and Cover Flow view mode and change from the a dual pane to a single pane window. In addition, Transmit seamlessly integrates Mac OS X’s Quick Look feature, a fact that helps you preview files before transferring them.
Handy synchronization features
By accessing the Action drop-down menu, you can open the Info window, copy the file path or URL address, move items to Trash or the desired location, create duplicates, compress or label files. On top of that, you have the option to create new folders or files, refresh the list and open a folder in a new tab or new window.
Thanks to the built-in search form, you can quickly and effortlessly filter the displayed items as soon as you start typing. The Preferences window enables you to change the default FTP client and configure Transmit to synchronize your favorite items via iCloud or Dropbox.
- DreamObjects now supports the new us-east-1 endpoint, more details here!
- Minor UI adjustments and improvements
- Resolved a rare issue that could cause Transmit to hang when deleting a large number of remote files
- Changing permissions of a multi-item selection with mixed permissions now works more reliably
- Sorting the local file browser by Permissions now behaves as expected
- OpenStack Swift storage URLs without an explicit tenant will now resolve the correct address
- Fixed an issue preventing creation of Droplets for OpenStack Swift servers
- Preferences window can now be resized when Rules tab is visible
- Fonts with a very long name no longer cause layout issues with Preferences > General window
- Improved wording of copied files in German localization
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor