Transmit is a powerful and versatile Mac OS X application that makes it easy for you to manage and organize large files on various servers on clouds.
User-oriented interface with support for multiple tabs
With Transmit’s help you can quickly and effortlessly transfer files to SFTP or FTP server, as well as Amazon S3 or WevDAV from within a user-oriented interface.
Transmit comes a simple and reliable solution for users that need to maintain websites, upload numerous photos or perform backups.
Transmit comes with a “Twin-Turbo Engine”, multi-connection transfer and FXP support fact that makes it a fast, smooth-running and dependable client for most Mac users.
On top of that, Transmit enables you to limit the bandwidth, synchronize or compare files with ease.
Choose between a single or dual pane window
From Transmit’s two-panel window you can view the files stored locally and the ones saved on the server. At the same time, Transmit helps you create a list with favorite servers add a new FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 or WebDAV server.
The top toolbar allows you to switch between the thumbnail, list, column and Cover Flow view mode and change from the a dual pane to a single pane window. In addition, Transmit seamlessly integrates Mac OS X’s Quick Look feature, a fact that helps you preview files before transferring them.
Handy synchronization features
By accessing the Action drop-down menu, you can open the Info window, copy the file path or URL address, move items to Trash or the desired location, create duplicates, compress or label files. On top of that, you have the option to create new folders or files, refresh the list and open a folder in a new tab or new window.
Thanks to the built-in search form, you can quickly and effortlessly filter the displayed items as soon as you start typing. The Preferences window enables you to change the default FTP client and configure Transmit to synchronize your favorite items via iCloud or Dropbox.
- Included Panic Sync settings shortcut to first-launch window
- Added support for %h token in SSH Config file IdentityFile key
- Updated Dropbox icon
- Removed possible beep when selecting remote folders with Quick Look
- Hopefully resolved an issue that could cause Transmit revert to an un-registered state
- Resolved an issue with S3 Clones that would cause some actions to fail with an invalid signature
- Improved accessiblity support for the file path bar control
- Transmit Disk no loner fails to mount when System Language is in Japanese
- Droplets could fail to run when using state restoration in some cases
- Restoring state to non-existent local folder now correctly draws the tab
- Resolved and issue where AppleScript uploads could fail with error
- Skipping folders, via transfer rule or interface, will now transfer subsequent files correctly
- Corrected File Transfer Activity tooltips after an error occurred
- Capped Get Info file refresh to 10 files
- Renaming a new folder now updates the title in the inspector window
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when cancelling an operation
- Resolved an exception that could appear when viewing the activity queue pop-over on macOS 10.13
- Fixed some minor issues when running on macOS 10.13
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor