Start downloads on your Mac remotely from your iPhone or iPad.
Add URLs to any kind of file in Transloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and it will sync them to your Mac for download.
This way, if you come across a link to a zip or dmg on your iPhone, for example, and want to download it, you just paste that link into Transloader for iOS and it will be synced to this Mac app where it will be downloaded, ready for when you’re in front of your Mac again.
– The free iOS app Transloader on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 7.1 or newer
– The same iCloud account on your iOS device and Mac (available for free from Apple)
– For Push Notifications, OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 are required
- Sends push notifications to your iOS device when downloads finish
- Double-click onto a finished download opens the file in Finder or shows the link in your browser
- Transloader's interface has been updated to fit in perfectly with OS X Yosemite
- The status of sharing site-downloads is updated more appropriately
- Less calls to iCloud
- Fixed a bug where, in preferences, the download location could not be changed by clicking onto an item in the path control
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor