TowerFall Ascension is the definitive version of the hit archery combat game. Inspired by classics from the golden age of couch multiplayer, it’s a 4-player local party game centering around hilarious, intense versus matches. The core mechanics are simple and accessible, but hard to master and combat is fierce. Loot treasure chests for game-changing power-ups, master the art of catching arrows out of the air, or descend on your foes and stomp them into submission. TowerFall is best played competitively with friends, cross-legged on the floor within punching distance of each other.
New in Ascension is the 1- or 2-player co-op Quest mode. Players work together, fighting off a variety of monsters and enemy archers across the land of TowerFall. It’s a new adventure to explore when you don’t have more friends handy to square off against.
- Brand new 1- or 2-player co-op Quest mode
- 50 additional Versus arenas, for a total of 120 unique maps
- More game-changing power-ups, such as Drill Arrows that burrow through walls
- 4 new unlockable, playable archers, for a total of 8
- A huge list of variants to customize your matches – a total of 75 ways to mix things up
- Plenty of hidden secrets and surprises to discover with your friends
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor