Tower is a powerful Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Learning Git with Tower. Tower abstracts Git’s complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag and drop, and mistakes can be undone easily.
Using Tower as an Expert. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- git-svn support
- file history
- submodule support
- blame view
- single line staging (per-line committing)
- discard chunks/lines
- direct Github, Beanstalk, and Bitbucket integration
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays in OS X 10.7 Lion
- many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
- New authorization API for Bitbucket accounts: When adding your Bitbucket account in Tower's "Getting Started" wizard, we are now using an improved authorization API.
- Bitbucket API framework: Interacting with Bitbucket user accounts was improved with this update.
- Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Server accounts: When configuring connections for remote repositories, VSTS and VSTFS accounts can now be added right from the corresponding dialogs.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor