Tower is a powerful Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Learning Git with Tower. Tower abstracts Git’s complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag and drop, and mistakes can be undone easily.
Using Tower as an Expert. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- git-svn support
- file history
- submodule support
- blame view
- single line staging (per-line committing)
- discard chunks/lines
- direct Github, Beanstalk, and Bitbucket integration
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays in OS X 10.7 Lion
- many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
- Design refreshment with many updated icons and styles
- Corrected cloning URLs for GitHub organization repositories
- Fixed an issue where changed files were missing from the "View as Tree" mode in the Working Copy
- Fixed an issue with "topo order" sorting in history
- Fixed layout issues on OS X 10.9 and 10.8
- Solved CoreData problem in OS X 10.9 and 10.8
OS X 10.8 or later