Tower is a powerful Git Client for Mac OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
- git-svn support
- file history
- submodule support
- blame view
- single line staging (per-line committing)
- Support for full screen display in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- discard chunks/lines
- direct Github & Beanstalk integration
- many powerful drag & drop features incl. merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch etc.
- Improve fetching submodules with super-repository
- Various bugfixes