Tower is a powerful Git Client for Mac OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
- git-svn support
- file history
- submodule support
- blame view
- single line staging (per-line committing)
- Support for full screen display in OS X 10.7 Lion
- discard chunks/lines
- direct Github, Beanstalk & Bitbucket integration
- many powerful drag & drop features incl. merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch etc.
- Adapted Kaleidoscope wrapper script for newest beta version
- Ignored FileMerge warning messages
- Used default cloning directory as placeholder in clone sheet
- Changed delete behavior for symbolic links
- Fixed an issue with old version of Kaleidoscope as Diff tool
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later