Tower is a powerful Git Client for Mac OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
You can download a free 30-day trial with all features.
Students receive a 50% discount.
- git-svn support.
- File history.
- Submodule support.
- Blame view.
- Single line staging (per-line committing).
- Support for full screen display in OS X 10.7.
- Discard chunks/lines.
- Direct Github, Beanstalk & Bitbucket integration.
- Many powerful drag & drop features incl. merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch etc.
- Fixed an issue with OS X 10.6.