TotalSpaces is a desktop manager that brings back grid Spaces to OS X and more!
- Define your grid – and navigate left, right, up and down between your desktops
- Choose your transitions – Cube, slide and other effects, or turn them off altogether to really speed up your mac
- Manage your desktops and windows from the Overview Grid – a birds-eye view of your grid
- Hotkeys, hot-corners, circulation options and more
- [New] Compatability with OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks.
- [Fixed] Changing dock defaults plus restarting Dock.app should no longer confuse TotalSpaces2.
- [Fixed] You can no longer swipe between desktops whilst the screen is locked.
- [Improved] It is no longer possible to add an arbitary number of rows in layout preferences.
- [Fixed] Possible hang in Dock due to deadlock when rendering application icons in the overview grid.
- [Improved] Should TotalSpaces notice that Dock appears to be hung it will recover by restarting it.
- [New] Option to include pre-releases of TotalSpacecs2 in your auto-updates.
- [Fixed] Activating the overview grid via a top hotcorner in fullscreen mode no longer causes the grid to immediately cancel.
- [New] Adds Chinese mandarin and Taiwanese localizations.
- [Fixed] Windows no longer disappear from the overview grid when the desktop background changes if spaces spans displays mode is turned on.
- [New] Command line setting to only recognise space change hotkeys if the modifier keys on the right side of the keyboard are used.
defaults write com.binaryage.TotalSpaces2 rightSideDirectionModifierKeysOnly YES
- [Fixed] Moving Word windows using the Move window hotkey now works better.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.9 or later