Totals is a full-featured invoice application for SOHO or business users. Designed from scratch for the power and beauty of the Mac OS, it makes life easy for its users.
Totals is a combination of powerful features and a simple user interface. Every single step, every single process is well thought-out. One window for each database–create invoices, estimates, catalogs, and items; add clients and suppliers; even design layouts–all in one window.
- Stock record dates is now editable .
- Added arrow option to slide in projects of individual clients.
- Added option to filter line items by balance type in the Usage tab.
- Added "week of year" and "week of month" placeholders.
- Remembers now last selected salutation option.
- Fixed a decimal input bug addressing quantity values greater than 1000.
- Cost price input field was displaying only 3 decimal places.
- "Drag cost prices" option was not adopted in catalog inspector before.
- Fixed a bug that prevented layouts from saving.
- Dutch translation bug.
OS X 10.8 or later