Totals is a full-featured invoice application for SOHO or business users. It has been designed from scratch to use the power and beauty of the Mac OS, while making life as easy as possible for its users.
Very simple to use.
Totals is the combination of powerful features behind a simple user interface. Every single step, every single process is well-thought-out.
Everything in one central location.
Totals has one window for each database. You will write invoices, estimates, create new catalogs, items, add clients, suppliers and even design layouts and many more in the same window.
- Creating invoices (also recurring, discounts, sequential invoices)
- User defined layouts
- Tracking payments
- Reports (Payments, Documents, Built-in stock count)
- PDF export and emailing (also with email templates)
- Smart Folders
- Write and track estimates
- Reminder for overdue invoices
- Flexible tax settings
- Foreign currency support
- Multiple businesses (multiple databases)
- Inventory management
- Drag & drop invoice creations
- Support for custom document types
- Custom fields
- Custom # (Number) Formatter
- Client specific settings
- Document processing (merge, convert, …)
- Automatic margin calculation
Note: The downloadable version is 2.2.1. The Mac App Store version is currently 2.1.15. Bug fix:
- Addressed a migration issue that occurs when updating from earlier versions to 2.2.
Intel, OS X 10.7.4 or later