TotalFinder is a universally acclaimed navigational companion for your Mac. Enhance your Mac’s Finder with features so smart and convenient, you won’t believe you ever lived without them.
Say goodbye to scattered, disorganized Finder windows. TotalFinder merges everything into a workflow-friendly, tab-based layout.
With TotalFinder, convenience is key: With the stroke of a hot-key, it’s available instantly, system-wide.
TotalFinder’s Folders on Top feature takes file organization to a new level. Just click the option in the Preferences menu and your much-needed folders will automatically be prioritized in every window.
OS X’s Finder has a bad habit of cluttering your system with hidden attribute files. TotalFinder emphasizes cleanliness, eliminating superfluous files and freeing up valuable storage space.
- newInitial compatibility with OS X 10.10 (public beta). Yosemite
- newIntroduced TotalFinderDockIconIgnoresVisor tweak requested here.
- fixedFixed misbehaving Visor's Show/Hide item under menubar status icon.
- fixedFixed crash in uninstaller when required font was missing in the system.
- fixedFixed scenario when cut selection stopped updating itself.
- fixedAn attempt to fix Finder hanging during TotalFinder startup affecting some users.
- improvedGeneral improvements of stability
OS X 10.8 or later