TotalFinder is a universally acclaimed navigational companion for your Mac. Enhance your Mac’s Finder with features so smart and convenient, you won’t believe you ever lived without them.
Say goodbye to scattered, disorganized Finder windows. TotalFinder merges everything into a workflow-friendly, tab-based layout.
With TotalFinder, convenience is key: With the stroke of a hot-key, it’s available instantly, system-wide.
TotalFinder’s Folders on Top feature takes file organization to a new level. Just click the option in the Preferences menu and your much-needed folders will automatically be prioritized in every window.
OS X’s Finder has a bad habit of cluttering your system with hidden attribute files. TotalFinder emphasizes cleanliness, eliminating superfluous files and freeing up valuable storage space.
- Full OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatibility.
- Introduced new custom-built uninstaller app.
- Fixed some edge cases when TotalFinder wasn't launched during startup.
- Fixed annoying 'A' shortcut bug.
- Fixed issues when restoring files from TimeMachine.
- Fixed several crash scenarios.
- The "New tab" button should be visually identical to Chrome's
- Option+click on close (miniaturize) button will close (miniaturize) all windows.
- Prevents unwanted space switch when using pinned visor.
Intel, 64-bit processor , OS X 10.7 or later