TotalFinder adds tabs, hotkeys, and other tweaks to the Mac OS X Finder in OS X 10.7 and 10.8.
- Tabs like in Google Chrome!
- Add a dual-panel mode (like in good old Norton Commander)
- Make Finder available system-wide on a hot-key Visor
- Stop creating .DS_Store litter
- Show the folders always on top
- Add a better keyboard shortcuts (for keyboard-oriented freaks like me)
- Enable a cooperation mode with Terminal.app (for command-line lovers)
- Add user friendly MacFUSE support
- And what about better git/svn/hg integration?
- New: Implemented "Reopen Closed Tab" (idea).
- New: It is now possible to copy UNC-style paths from Copy Path submenu.
- Fixed: Double-clicking Finder's toolbar miniaturizes whole window.
- Fixed: Cut/Copy/Paste buttons appear in context menus also when clicking into Finder's background.
- Fixed: Visor window is correctly repositioned after connecting or disconnecting external display.
- Fixed: Added TotalFinder menu into Finder main menu item (for people who remove TotalFinder's menubar icon).
- Fixed: Clicking Finder icon in the Dock brings back miniaturized window (issue).
- Fixed: CMD+W does not close whole window in case there is only one tab in dual mode.
- Fixed: Escape key could stop working when closed last tab in Visor window.
OS X 10.7 or later