TotalFinder is a universally acclaimed navigational companion for your Mac. Enhance your Mac’s Finder with features so smart and convenient, you won’t believe you ever lived without them.
Say goodbye to scattered, disorganized Finder windows. TotalFinder merges everything into a workflow-friendly, tab-based layout.
With TotalFinder, convenience is key: With the stroke of a hot-key, it’s available instantly, system-wide.
TotalFinder’s Folders on Top feature takes file organization to a new level. Just click the option in the Preferences menu and your much-needed folders will automatically be prioritized in every window.
OS X’s Finder has a bad habit of cluttering your system with hidden attribute files. TotalFinder emphasizes cleanliness, eliminating superfluous files and freeing up valuable storage space.
- [New] Ported some plugins under OS X 10.9 Mavericks: FoldersOnTop, DockProgressBar, ColumnViewAutoWidth and SystemFiles.
- [New] Crash logs include TotalFinder-specific info if available.
- [Fixed] Fixed occasional crashes with enabled column-view auto-width feature.
- [Fixed] Fixed remaining installation issues.
- [Fixed] Fixed occasional crash when rendering Dock progress bar.
- [Fixed] Fixed occasional problem with Cut menu item under Edit menu. It showed "Copy" and CMD+X keyboard shortcut did not work anymore.
- [Improved] Cut-Copy-Paste context menu buttons resize properly with localized names.
- [Improved] Updated French and Turkish localizations.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later