TotalFinder is a universally acclaimed navigational companion for your Mac. Enhance your Mac’s Finder with features so smart and convenient, you won’t believe you ever lived without them.
Say goodbye to scattered, disorganized Finder windows. TotalFinder merges everything into a workflow-friendly, tab-based layout.
With TotalFinder, convenience is key: With the stroke of a hot-key, it’s available instantly, system-wide.
TotalFinder’s Folders on Top feature takes file organization to a new level. Just click the option in the Preferences menu and your much-needed folders will automatically be prioritized in every window.
OS X’s Finder has a bad habit of cluttering your system with hidden attribute files. TotalFinder emphasizes cleanliness, eliminating superfluous files and freeing up valuable storage space.
- NEW - It is possible to set minimal width when enabling automatic column widths.
- IMPROVED - Added Retina versions of menubar icons.
- IMPROVED - Automatic adjusting of columns in Column View works more reliably.
- IMPROVED - More robust TotalFinder launcher (some people had issues with AppleScript errors).
- IMPROVED - Dock icon progress bars are more similar to system progress bars.
- IMPROVED - TotalFinder launches cleanly under OS X 10.9 (Mavericks). Most features are disabled under Mavericks. We will re-enable them one by one as we will progress porting the code to the new system.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later