Total Video Player is a powerful, full-featured HD media player, supporting 1080p, 3GP, MP4, H264, MOV, FLV, and all other popular video files together with any audio formats (MP3, WMA, Ogg, MPEG-1,MPEG-2, etc.) as well as DVDs and audio CDs. With a perfect playlists manager and pinned-screen feature, it is really a very convenient media player. It can give you an incredibly enjoyable visual experience. No need to install any video codecs; this small tool can play almost any media format!
- Play Function
- Fully enjoy vivid 1080p HD video
- Play incomplete or corrupted video
- Play almost any video format: TS, MTS, M2TS, MXF, TRP, TP, MP4, M4V, QT, MOV, MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4, MJPG, MJPEG, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MOD, TOD, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, F4V, DAT, DV, DIF, WebM, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MPEG2, HD MPEG4, HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV,…
- Support all common audio formats: FLAC, WAV, WMA, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, CAF, MPC, QCP, OGG, M4A, M4B, AUD, MKA, AIFC, RA, RAM, AU, AIF, CUE…
- Pause, Step, Rewind
- Full-screen playback
- Subtitle Function
- Support embedded subtitles in mkv and mp4 files.
- Add external subtitle files.
- Automatically load subtitle that name is same as the video.
- Subtitle’s font, text color and text size could be adjusted.
- Supported subtitle formats: SubRip(.srt), Sub Station Alpha(.ssa, .ass), SAMI(.smi), VobSub(.idx/.sub), MPL2…
- Deinterlace Feature
- You could still enjoy same effect as 1080P full HD video even the movie is in 1080i format.
- Humanization Design
- Select Audio Track
- Select Subtitle Track
- Set audio device (5.1, 2 front 2 rear, stereo, mono, A/52 over S/PDIF)
- Skin Customized
- User could customize skin by choosing from a set of built-in skins.
- Order, Loop
- Manage your media files with playlist
- Volume Control
- Screenshot Capture
- Player screen could be always pinned at the front
- If you need play Blu-ray Discs, pls upgrade to "Total Video Player Pro"
- High O Sierra 10.13.4 compatibility
- Adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, sharpness, saturation and more of the video pictures to improve the picture performance.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor