Tomato One is a simple application for increasing personal productivity. Work for 25 minutes, then take a 5 minute break and repeat.
This application has all the basics and nothing else:
– Short & long focus sessions
– Charts with 2 weeks history
– Configuration for hiding dock icon, interrupting user and showing timer in the menubar
– AppleScript support. Commands are “start”, “stop” and “start break”.
- Fixing bug that prevented window from being closed by cmd-W shortcut
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor