TokenLock allows you to use a Bluetooth device (with optional proximity), a USB device, a hotkey, or your Apple Remote to lock (and optionally also unlock) your Mac.
- Lock on USB device removal.
- Lock on Bluetooth device disconnect.
- Lock on Bluetooth device minimum signal strength (OS X 10.7 Lion)
- Lock with a hotkey.
- Lock with your Apple IR Remote.
- Lock by clicking the TokenLock dock icon.
- Lock by selecting Lock from status bar menu.
- Unlock screen saver on return of USB device.
- Unlock screen saver on return of BlueTooth device.
- Unlock with your Apple IR Remote.
- Designate ‘safe’ WiFi networks.
- Disable locking for a predefined amount of time.
- Growl support for status messages.
- Sleep Aware: When the computer sleeps, this causes USB disconnections. TokenLock is smart enough to realize this and avoids “Double locking” your computer when the USB device you choose has not re-initialized yet after sleep mode.
- Security information area to help you understand security risks and options as you configure them.
- Fixed a bug where someone could bypass the built in lock by unplugging or plugging a monitor while also performing some other functions at the same time.
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor