Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
- Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
- Previewing and editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
- Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together’s refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
- Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Fixed a problem reassigning PDFs as Documents or Web Pages.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after switching libraries or when quitting.
- Fixed a problem that could occur when saving to iCloud after importing more than a few hundred items.
- Improved iCloud error handling.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor