Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing and editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together’s refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Fixed the display of the comments or tags fields in the info shown above the preview after switching libraries.
- Fixed a problem where images with a high DPI may be displayed at the wrong size.
- Fixed a crash when using a non-RGB text highlight color and the Highlight Text toolbar button is visible.
- Fixed a problem where duplicate tags could be created when using the Change Tags panel.
- Fixed a problem dragging a group to the empty Favorites section of the Shelf.
- It is now possible to drag files to the Finder as aliases.
- Last viewed items and open tabs are no longer restored if OS X resets the previously open windows after the app crashes.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.8 or later