Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing and editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together’s refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Fixed a problem where the app could hang when saving items edited in a tab or external application.
- Fixed a problem where changes made in an external application do not appear in the app when the same item is being previewed.
- Improved performance when opening and switching tabs when the same item is visible in the tab and preview.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when replacing a deleted item while importing files.
- Fixed a problem where pasting tags would create duplicate tags.
- Removed duplicate tags that may have been created due to a bug in 3.1.1 on startup.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.8 or later