Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing and editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together’s refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Added an option to Advanced preferences, "Use legacy database format" to improve compatibility with services such as Dropbox.
- Opening a library folder with am missing library file will rebuild a library from the contents of the folder.
- Fixed a problem where Finder and OpenMeta tags may not be imported from files.
- Fixed a problem where the paging items in the PDF Preview menu would always appear as disabled.
- Fixed a problem where the app could lose the cursor position when switching back and forth between apps.
- Fixed a problem with the Tags preferences panel after resetting.
- The app now asks for confirmation before hiding the Inbox, Favorite Items or Last Import groups.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.8 or later