Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing & editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together’s refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Previews of small image files now load faster.
- Restored the "Font" and "Text" submenus to the Preview menu for editing web archives and HTML documents.
- Fixed a problem where it would not be possible to manually save edited items.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect details on items created from stationery.
- Fixed a problem auto-importing files whose names need to be changed.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when editing an item in a tab.
- Fixed a problem where it was possible to create groups and subfolders in the Trash.
- Fixed a problem with the "Import OpenMeta tags" checkbox in Tags preferences.
- Other stability improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later