Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing & editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together’s refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Ensure the last selected date in the mini info view is remembered after relaunch.
- Fixed a problem where items would appear as missing after moving from the Inbox using the Item > Add To Group menu command.
- Fixed a problem where default preferences may not get set on first run.
- Fixed the appearance of a hot key that is already taken in the alert message.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when moving an item fails.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when autosaving viewed encrypted notes.
- Ensure only current versions of exporters can be used with the app.
- Other stability improvements.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.8 or later