Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing & Editing
Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together’s refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: aAn integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Fixed a problem where automatic import would not work.
- Fixed a problem searching the contents of files in the Inbox.
- Fixed a crash when autosaving web archives.
- Fixed a problem where opening Together notes via the Finder or Spotlight could create a duplicate file in Together.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when exporting groups to the Finder.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the app could not move or rename a file.
- Fixed a problem where it was possible to include invalid characters in filenames in the portrait list.
- Fixed a problem where tag bundles from a version 2 library wouldn't appear in the tag browser.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when removing groups, or items from within groups.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when importing other libraries.
- Fixed a problem in Web Content preferences where the custom stylesheet pop-up did not work.
- Ensure the confirmation sheet is not shown when removing items from the library if the Advanced preference has been unchecked.
- Restored the version 2 functionality of the Remove button / Remove from Group menu command.
- Added the ability to submit forms in bookmark previews.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.8 or later