Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing & Editing
Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together’s refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: aAn integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Fixed problems that could occur when using the Yojimbo or Evernote importers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a note in the Inbox.
- Fixed a problem where items created via browser bookmarklets may not be imported correctly.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing files by linking.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after a file has been autosaved.
- Fixed a problem where the portrait split view size may not be restored correctly after relaunch.
- Fixed a display issue with the shortcut keys shown in Import and Shelf preferences.
- Fixed a problem where the app could hang while indexing.
- Updated the "Save PDF to Together" service to prevent it opening the old version of the app. An installer is now also available for the Mac App Store version from the Together Downloads page.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.8 or later