Time Sink watches how you use your Mac, recording the time spent in each window and program — whether that be foreground or background time. You can view and export reports, exclude apps and windows, and group related tasks together into one pool, which is then tracked as a single object. Can be run as a normal application, or a menu-bar-only program.
- Added a checkbox to include status item apps (e.g. windows from menu bar apps) in Time Sink's timers.
- The Escape key can be used to cancel app interval dragging in the Activity Report window.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue some users of multi-display multi-Space systems had activating Time Sink's menu bar item.
- Increased report window minimum width to account for certain time formats.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Time Sink from working on OS X 10.9.5. (Hat tip to Roger P. for reporting this one.)
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor