The Gardens Between is a single-player adventure-puzzle game about time, memory and friendship.
Best friends Arina and Frendt fall into a series of vibrant, dreamlike island gardens peppered with everyday objects from their childhood. Together they embark on an emotional journey that examines the significance of their friendship.
Manipulate time to solve puzzles and reach the apex of each isle. Follow the duo as they unpack and explore their precious moments spent together, lighting up constellations and illuminating threads of a bittersweet narrative.
- Vibrant, storybookinspired art style
- Dreamy tale of adventure, friendship and growingup
- Gorgeous single player experience with a meaningful personal story
- Bespoke ingenious puzzles require the manipulation of time to solve
- Accessible design; simple controls, and no text, speech, time pressure or complex UI
- Relaxing, ambient soundtrack by featureartist Tim Shiel
- Play in full detail on your gorgeous 4k screen
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.11.6 or later, 64-bit processor