The Clock is the best world clock for your Mac.
- Keep track, easily and efficiently your contacts in different time zones.
- Have a quick view on a Calendar.
- Easily setup meetings with the Back to Time feature.
- Have a highlight on Business Hours and Holidays of your subcontractors, customers.
- Have a little help to Take a Break.
- Optimized to minimize the Energy Impact to save your Mac battery life.
- Full Calendar and World Clocks.
- Back to Time feature.
- Time offset information.
- Feature Business Hours.
- 2 Beautiful themes (Light and Dark).
- Big Digital Clock view.
- Anchor feature included.
- Show/Hide the calendar.
- Change the city name as you wish.
- World Clock time zone, as well displayed in the menu bar.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for most common actions.
- The Calendar with or without Calendar Week.
- Drag-and-Drop the world clock to order them as you want.
- AM/PM or 24Hours.
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow display.
- Show/Hide country name.
- Beautiful clock face.
- Define holidays of your friends, colleagues, subcontractors, etc.
- The Calendar display holidays of your colleagues, friends as per defined in your world clocks.
- Follow the system setting for Calendar first day of the week.
- Feature Take a Break.
- Retina display friendly.
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks ready.
- [Bug Fix] Mistakes related to time zone for Guatemala.
- [Bug Fix] Other small Bug fixes.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later