TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- Updated Sparkle framework to 1.14.0 to resolve potential security risk
- Added preference to use ISO8601 dates (YY-MM-DD) for the log file names
- Replaced Average CPU notification with Highest CPU
- Added ability to turn individual notifications types on or off
- Improved the way Auto Boost configs are stored for future updates if more sensors become available
- Showing license email and key in the about TG Pro dialog
- Issue where using the override fan control wouldn't always be immediately active
- Issue where the log file path wouldn't be visible if logging was disabled
- Issue where an empty TG Pro Log.csv would be created when it shouldn't have been
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor