TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- Added battery health under Diagnostics for Macs with an internal battery. This provides the condition of the battery, any reported hardware issues, and the number of charging cycles left according to the battery design
- Paddle framework has been updated, which resolves numerous issues related to app stability and purchasing
- Removed the ability to show the main window when an Auto Boost rule is activated
- Issue where Manual and Auto Boost fan modes might not be saved properly when the app quit
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor