TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- [New] Mac Pro-relative (prochot) CPU sensors are now in a separate area and not included in temperature averages.
- [New] Added link to the new TG Pro app tutorial.
- [Fixed] Potential issue where GPU temperatures could be incorrect (on 15" 2015 MacBook Pros).
- [Fixed] Issue where the AMD Radeon R9 M370X would always show N/A (on 15" 2015 MacBook Pros).
- [Fixed] Duplicate fans in the preferences popup.
OS X 10.7 or later