TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- Issue where the fan control settings may not have been restored properly after waking the Mac from sleep.
- Issue where it was possible for incorrect high temperature notifications to be shown after waking the Mac from sleep.
- Issue where if the fan helper had been disabled through launchd, it wouldn't have been possible to re-install it.
- Issue with the CPU sensors for the MacPro3,1. They are now correctly identified as "Relative to Prochot".
- Auto Boost rules can now be reordered! Just drag the rules around to rearrange them in the desired order.
- Added extra logging for fan control mode changes to help with any future debugging of issues.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor