TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- [New] Showing dialog when app is gathering sanitized console log for a crash report
- [Fixed] Potential crash on app startup
- [Fixed] Issue where some of the text labels were cutoff on systems running older verisons of macOS
- [Fixed] Crash on macOS 10.7 and 10.8 when resetting the app preferences to defaults
- [Fixed] Numerous issues and crashes related to licesning by updating the Paddle framework to 3.0.29
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor