TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- Issue when certain Mac models listed the Right Side fan first (then Left Side), the actual RPM values would be swapped
- Issue where the app could incorrectly set the fan mode to System when launched
- Multiple issues with the Paddle framework (used for licensing) by updating it to version 3.0.23
- Some minor typos related to the spelling of the word "successfully"
- Added extra logging when the app receives sleep/wake notifications
- Updated the Sparkle framework (used for updating) to 1.18.0
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor