Textual is a lightweight IRC client created specifically for OS X. It was designed with simplicity in mind. Textual has taken the best of IRC and built it into a single client. Its easy-to-use functionality combined with scripting support makes it an ideal IRC client for novice to advanced users.
- Added menu items "Add Ignore," "Modify Ignore," and "Remove Ignore" when control clicking a user.
- Improved performance of task responsible for removing old messages from playback history.
- Fixed certain keyboard shortcuts not working correctly.
- Fixed inability to enable the experimental echo-message capability.
- Fixed the clear command not being sent to the playback ZNC module when closing a query.
OS X 10.8.3 or later, 64-bit processor