Textual is a lightweight IRC client created specifically for OS X. It was designed with simplicity in mind. Textual has taken the best of IRC and built it into a single client. Its easy-to-use functionality combined with scripting support makes it an ideal IRC client for novice to advanced users.
- The standalone version of Textual now asks whether it should automatically check for updates.
- This behavior can also be changed manually in the bold "Textual" menu in the main menu.
- Real names that contain formatting (bold, color, italic, underline) now appear formatted in the user info popover.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when a loading a custom style that's not compatible with Textual 6.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the "Channels" tab in the Edit Filter window.
- Fixed users in the user list appearing out of order when it's configured to favor IRC operators.
- Fixed inability to perform certain scripts when performed without a channel selected.
- Fixed mode changes appearing even when general events are disabled.
- Fixed number of visible lines exceeding the configured scrollback limit.
- Fixed support for the buffextras ZNC module.
OS X 10.8.3 or later, 64-bit processor